ANNIVERSARIES

( 80- )

academician M.P. Pavlovskiy

(to the 80-th birthday)

òͲ ˲

ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS

-

.. , .. , .. , .. , .. , ..

Roentgencontrast Endovascular Methods of Vertebrosubclavical Steal Syndrome Treatment in Patients with Chronic Disturbed Cerebral Circulation

V.I. Rusyn, V.V. Korsak, Y.A. Levchak, A.V. Levitsky, Y.S. Butsko, M.I. Borsenko

в Ͳ ̲Ͳ ղò

.. , .. , .. , .. , .. , .. , .. , ..

Acute Mesenteric Ischemia in Emergency Abdominal Surgery

B.O. Matviychuk, V.T. Bochar, O. Zubenko, V.A. Tytjuk, B.I. Bakum, V.L. Potjehin, I.B. Bardah, V.V. Mytrashevskyj

-

PREDICTED ASPECTS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURE OF ACUTE SANGUIFLUOUS EROSIVE-ULCEROUS IMPAIRMENTS OF STOMACH AND DUODENUM IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE PANCREATITIS

I.Y. Verkhulitski, Y.G. Lutsenko, A.F. Medvedenko, G.G. Pilygin, Y.I. Verkhulitski, D.N.Sinepupov

.. , ..

Surgical Tactics in Acute Purulent Cholangitis

P.G. Kondratenko, Yu.A. Tsarulkov

-

Prognosis of Palliative Nephrectomy at Initially-Metastatic Renal Cancer

A.G. Kudryashov

.. , .. , ..

COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVNESS OF ULTRACISON HARMONIC SCALPEL AND ELECTRONIFE IN LAPAROSCPIC SURGERY

N.R. Bayazitov, M.V. Prikupenko, A.B. Buzinovsky

IJ ˲ вί òDz ̲Ͳ ղòͲ ò IJ

DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT OF THE ABDOMINAL COMPARTMENT SYNDROME IN PEDIATRIC ABDOMINAL SURGERY

.D. Fofanov

̳

.. , .. , ..

A PLACE OF MINIINVASIVE AND ENDOSCOPIC SURGERY CORRECTION OF VARICOSE SYNDROME

O.B. Lugovy, R.B. Pilipchuk, B.P. Kuziv

.. , .

SURGICAL REHABILITATION OF CLEFT LIP AND PALATE PATIENTS USING DISTRACTION OSTEOGENESIS AND ORTOGNATHIC SURGERY. CRITERIA OF OPTIONAL METHODS OF SURGICAL TREATMENT

Dr. Shokirov T. Sh., Prof. Wangerin K.

̲ в ί в ² Ͳ

.. , .. , .. , ..

CHANGE OF LASER POLARIMETRY OPTICAL PARAMETERS OF BLOOD PLASMA IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE PERITONITIS

O.I. Ivashchuk, O.H. Ushenko, V.Yu. Bodyaka, I.K. Morar

.. , .. , .. , ..

EFFECT OF CHORIONIC GONADOTROPHIN ON THE TESTICULAR BLOOD CIRCULATION AND BLOOD SUPPLY IN CHILDREN WITH CRYPTORCHISM

O.E. Kanikovsky, V.V. Pogorily, V.A. Rauckis, D.O. Kanikovsky

The Role of Peritoneal Lavage Ozonized with Physiological Solution in Therapy of Fermentative Peritonitis in Destructive Pancreatitis

I.E. Verkhuletsky, .V. Rozenko, .G. sipov, .F. Medvedenko, .S. Gavrilenko, L.. Voronoy

The Role of Sonography in Differential Diagnostics of Icterus of Different Genesis

O.M. Melnik

-  

.. , ..

Individual Prevention and Clinical Tactics for Children and Adolescents with Posture Disorders at the Base of Continuous Orthopedic Supervision Model

A.V. Vladzymyrskyy, T.V. Popova

A New approach to the Application of Prolen Implants in Surgery of Complicated Forms of Postoperative Hernias

E.R. Kondratyuk

ʲ IJֲ ˲Ͳ ̲ί

The Role and Meaning of Cytokines in Diagnostics and Treatment of Abdominal Trauma

A.D. Kvyt

.. , .. , ..

Substantiation of Surgical Approach in Acute Nonbiliary Infected Necrotizing Pancreatitis

P.G. Kondratenko, M.V. Konkova, I.V. Shyrshov

Indications and contraindications to intraarterial chemotherapy conduction with ligation and catheterization of external carotid artery for patients with nasal, paranasal and maxilla sinus cancer

A.I. Khasanov

.. , .. , .. , ..

FIRST EXPERIENCE OF CIRCULAR STAPLER HEMORRHOIDOPEXY BY LONGO

I.E. Verhuletsky, A.L. Voronoy, A.I. Grigoryan, E.I. Verhuletsky

˲ί Ͳ ޲

.. , .. , ..

BILIARY SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC HEPATITIS WITH DUPUYTREN'S CONTRACTURE

N.I. Iskra, Ya.S. Kukuruz, V.Yu. Kuzmin

ò Ͳ ʲֲ Ͳί ί Ҳ

.. , .. , .. , .. ϒ

ULTRASOnic CHARACTERISTIC OF PATHOLODICAL VENOUS FLOW IN PATIENTS WITH VARICOSE DISEASE OF LOWER EXTREMITIES IN CONDITIONS OF CHRONICLE VENOUS INSUFFICIENCY

V.B. Goshchynskyj, O.B. Lugovyj, I.Y. Zyma, O.Z. Pyatnychka

.. , .. , .. , ..

INTRAMEDULLAR INTERLOCK OSTEOSYNTHESIS OF THE FEMORAL SHAFT FRACTURES in TEENAGERS

V.G. Klymovytskyy, A.A. Antonov, A.V. Vladzymyrskyy, D.V. Morozyuk

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

ESTIMATION OF EFFICIENCY THE DIFFERENT METHODS OF TREATMENT APPENDIKULAR PERITONITIS IN CHILDREN

A.G. Zaporozhchenko, L.N. Bondaruk, I.P. Zhurylo, A.M. Barsuk, S.V. Koval

òͲ ̲ Ͳ ղò ֲ ʲ ϲʲί ί ˲

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

Immunologic changes of patients organisms with surgical infection of skin and subcutaneous adipose tissue

V.V. Polyovyi, S.M. Vozniuk, S.Y. Karateeva, A.S. Palyanitsya, S.P. Polyova

-

Application of the vascularized transplantant from the caudal part of quadrangular cartilage at the opened aesthetic rhinoplasty

A.V. Breslavets

Ͳ ϲ ˲ ̲Ͳ ò ϲ

Tactical trends in treatment of necrotizing pancreatitis with application of miniinvasive technologies and endoscopic interventions

O.P. Kondratiyk

ί ֲ ͲҲ

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

PARAMETERS OF ENDOGENOUS INTOXICATION AT PERITONITIS

.B. atviychuk, .. atishynets, .P. elen, R.Yu. Petrycja, .V. atishynets

˳ -

.. , ..

Medical tactic and clinical-endoscopic monitoring in surgical treatment of acutely bleeding malignant tumors of the stomach

P.D. Fomin, P.V. Ivanchov

²

EXPERIENCE OF WORK

First experience of application of CyberKnife-system at treatment of patients with cancer of single kidney

Yu.P. Spyzhenko, O.E. Bobrov, T.I. Chebotareva, A.L. Leonovich, O.A. Sharaevskiy, Yu.N. Leschenko

.. , .. , ..

OBSERVATION OF AN EXTENSIVE NEUROBLASTOMA OF PRESACRAL AREAS WITH RECTUM GERMINATION

V.N. Grona, V.K. Litovka, K.V. Latyshov

вʲ Ͳί ϲ

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

Rare cause of chronic pleural empyema

V.D. Sheyko, D.G. Dem'yanyuk, V.I. Lyahovskiy, O.A. Kryzhanovskiy, A.S. Kalyuzhka

.. , .. , ..

FIBROSARCOMA OF THE LUNG AND MEDIASTINUM IN 4 YEARS CHILD

I.P. Zhurilo, V.K. Litovka, K.V. Latyshov

OUR EXPERIENCE ON TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH MALIGNANT TUMORS OF PANCREATODUODENAL ZONES ORGANS

R.B. Bayramov

.. , .. , ..

Combination of Inguinal and Femoral Hernia in Child

V.K. Litovka, I.N. Inozemctev, K.V. Latyshov

-

.. , ..

application OF VARIABLE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD IN COMPLEX TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH bullous-necrotic erysipelas

Z.S. Mamisashvili, V.V. Sobolev

Meckel's diverticulum complicated by continious bleeding

A.V. Kapshytar

problems of pedagogics

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

PROBLEMS OF TEACHING OF ANAESTHESIOLOGY AND INTENSIVE THERAPY IN MEDICAL INSTITUTE

V.I. Cherniy, T.P. Kabanko, N.N. Smirnova, G.I. Ermilov, N.V. Ermilova