[] [ ] [ ] [] []

1, 2010 .

̲

CONTENTS

ORIGINAL investigations

.. , .. , .. , ..

VASSELS OF DUODENAL ULCER MARGINAL ZONE AT DIFFERENT DYNAMIC OF REPARATION AFTER BLEEDING

E.F. Barinov, P.G. Kondratenko, O.N. Sulayeva, E.E. Radenko

Ҳ MELD Ͳ Ҳ ײ

.. , .. ѳ, .. , .. 人

POSSIBILITIES OF MELD SCALE APPLICATION IN PROGNOSIS OF A LIFESPAN AT PATIENTS WITH LIVER CIRRHOSIS AND HEPATORENAL SYNDROME

V.. Rusin, E.S. Sirchak, H.V. Futko, V.V. Avdeyev

.. , .. , .. , ..  

DIAGNOSTICS AND SURGICAL TREATMENT OF THORACOABDOMINAL TRAUMA

Y.G. Kolkin, E.S. Pershin, D.V. Vegner, R.E. Peschanskiy

òò ֲͭ Ͳ ̒ ² Ʋ ²

.. , .. , ..

GISTOLOGICAL AND ULTRASTRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF EXTERNAL OBLIQUE MUSCLE OF ABDOMEN IN SENILE PEOPLE WITH INGUINAL HERNIAS

S. Vasilyk, V. Levytskyi, O. Prudnikov

.. , .. , .. , .. , .. , .. , ..

LAPAROSCOPIC DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT OF ABDOMINAL BLEEDING SYNDROM IN CHILDREN

A.G. Zaporozhchenko, L.N. Bondaruk, S.V. Koval, A.M. Barsuk, I.P. Zhurylo, V.G. Homyakov, S.V. Inyushin

.. , ..

COMPARATIVE EFFECTIVENESS OF CRYODESTRUCTION IN THE TREATMENT OF HEPAR HEMANGIOMOMAS

B.S. Zaporozchenko, I.V. Sharapov

Ҳ ̲² Dz 80 3 Ͳ Բ ֲί ϲ

.. , , .. , .. , .. , .. ˳

PECULIARITIES OF BLOOD FLOW IN PROSTATE GLAND AT PATIENTS WITH PROSTATE VOLUME MORE THAN 80 CM3 WITH THE USE OF FINASTERIDE FOR PREOPERATIVE PREPARATION

Y.P. Sernyak, Abid Karem, A.S. Fukszon, Y.V. Roshchin, M.V. Krishtopa, A.I. Litvinov

-

.. , ..

THE PROPHYLAXIS OF GASTROINTESTINAL TRACTS STRESS ULCERS AND ACID-ASPIRATION SYNDROME IN THE ANAESTHESIOLOGY AND INTENSIVE CARE

V.I. Cherniy, N.N. Smirnova

-

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

CRITERIA OF ESTIMATION OF SYNDROME OF NECK AND MEDYASTYNAL COMPRESSION AT PATHOLOGY OF THYROID

.G. Vysotsky, Y.A. Sydorenko, S.I. Gyul'mamedov, D.V. Vegner, S.Y. Kitov

-

COMPUTER AND MAGNETIC-RESONANT TOMOGRAPHY IN DIAGNOSTICS OF FOCAL FORMATIONS OF LIVER

A.D. Shatalov

ֲ ʲ ϲ ˲ ֲҲ ֲ ϲֲ

.. , ..

TOOL ESTIMATION OF SKIN STATUS AFTER CARRYING OUT COMPOSITE FACETLIFT WITH USE OF PERFTORAN AT PATIENTS WITH HIGH RISK OF INTRAOPERATIVE AND POSTOPERATIVE COMPLICATIONS

L.V. Usenko, A.I. Makarchuk

-

WAYS OF THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE RESULTS OF QUALIFIED SURGICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE PATIENTS WITH CHEST WOUNDS BY MODERNIZATION OF THE SYSTEM OF TREATMENT-AND-EVACUATION MEASURES

Z.A. Salahov

, A (H1N1)

.. , .. , .. , ..

COURSE FEATURES AND INTENSIVE THERAPY OF ACUTE RESPIRATORY INSUFFICIENCY CAUSED BY AN INFLUENZA A (H1N1)

I.A. Khripachenko, N.V. Kabanova, E.A. Chebalina, S.V. Savenko

ղò ֲ ί òDz Ͳ

.. , .. , .. , ..

SURGICAL CORRECTION OF PANCREATIC HYPERTENSION AT THE COMPLICATED FORMS OF CHRONIC PANCREATITIS

O.E. Kanikovsky, Yu.P. Gnatyuk, V.V. Mosondz, A.V. Rosokhay

Ͳ Ͳ ί Ҳ ֲ IJ

.. , ..

SPREAD OF POSTURE VIOLATIONS AMONG CHILDREN IN DONETSK REGION ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF SPECIAL MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS

T.V. Popova, A.V. Vladzymyrskyy

IJ Ҳ ˲Ͳ ʲ

DIAGNOSIS AND PECULIARITIES OF CLINICAL COURSE OF ACUTELY BLEEDING MALIGNANT TUMORS OF THE STOMACH

P.V. Ivanchov

.. , ..

COMPARATIVE ESTIMATION OF PERFUSION PULMONOSCINTIGRAPHIA AND THE RESULTS OF MULTISCAN COMPUTER TOMOGRAPHY IN THE DIAGNOSTICS OF BULLOUS LUNG EMPHYSEMAS

.G. Visotskiy, I.I. Patskan

ESTIMATION OF PATIENTS STATE AND INTENSIVE THERAPY OF HEMORRHAGIC SHOCK AT OPERATIVE INTERVENTIONS AT PATIENTS WITH VARIOUS FORMS OF COMPRESSIVE MEDIASTINUM SYNDROME

A.G. Krasnojaruzhsky

MODERN ASPECTS OF DIAGNOSTICS AND SURGICAL VIDEO-ENDOSKOPE TREATMENT OF HEPATIC GEMANGIOMAS

A.D. Shatalov

ԲͲ ֲͲ в ֲ Ͳ ֲ ί ί ֲ , ί ˲Ҳ

.. , .. ³

SONOGRAPHIC AND INTRAOPERATIVE CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION OF DEGREE OF COMMON BILE DUCT DILATION AT PATIENTS WITH OBSTRUCTIVE JAUNDICE CAUSED BY CHOLEDOCHOLITHIASIS

Yu.S. Semenuk, O.M. Vivsiannyk

ײ ֲ ղͲ

.. , ..

HEPATIC DYSFUNCTION IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE ADHESIVE INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION

S.M. Vasylyuk, V.M. Galyuk

-

RESULTS OF TREATMENT OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS OF PELVIS IN FIELD HOSPITAL

Z.A. Salahov

, -

PROLONGED EPIDURAL ANESTHESIA AS METHOD OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES OF ABDOMINAL COMPARTMENT SINDROME IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE PANCREATITIS

A.A. Vasiliev

Ͳ Ͳ ²Ͳ ̲Ͳ ղò

.. , .. , .. , .. , .. , ..

PROGNOSTIC VALUE OF MANNHEIM PERITONITIS INDEX IN CONTEMPORARY EMERGENCY ABDOMINAL SURGERY

.B. Matviychuk, D.. Beshley, L.Ya. Kletsko, .V. Hoculenko, V.P. Bolbot, R.V. Tryhuba 110

.. , .. , .. , .. , ..

BIOLOGICAL WELDING OF TISSUES BY THE DEVICE OF HIGH-FREQUENCY ELECTROCOAGULATION IN OPERATIVE GYNECOLOGY

A.V. Churilov, S.V. Kushnir, N.V. Kuprienk, E.A. Kovalchuk, D.V. Podolyaka

INFLUENCE OF NARROWLY SPECTRAL INFRARED RAYS ON MICROFLORA OF PURULENT WOUND IN COMPLEX THERAPY FOR ACUTE ODONTOGENIC OSTEOMYELITIS OF MANDIBLE IN CHILDREN

A.I. Khasanov

:

APOPTOSIS OF CIRCULATING NEUTROPHILS IN SURGICAL SEPSIS: PATHOGENETIC SIGNIFICANCE AND PROGNOSTIC POSSIBILITIES

A.N. Nesterenko

METHODICAL APPROACH TO STUDYING OF REMOTE RESULTS AND QUALITIES OF LIFE AT PATIENTS WITH COMPLICATED FORMS POSTOPERATIVE HERNIAS

E.R. Kondratyuk

.. , .. , ..

EVALUATION OF RESULTS AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS AFTER OPERATIVE TREATMENT OF NONCOMPLICATED SINGLE CHOLECYSTOLITHIASIS

B.F. Shevchenko, A.M. Babiy, D.V. Aleynik

EXPERIENCE OF WORK

.. , .. , ..

Duplication of colon at 9-month child, complicated by profuse bleeding

V.N. Grona, V.K. Litovka, A.Yu. Gunkin

.. ., .. ., .. , ..  

OUR EXPERIENCE IN DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT OF ESOPHAGEAL DIVERTICULUM

F.A. Gredjev, A.M. Dudin, O.N. Stupachenko, A.E. Kuzmenko

.. , .. , ..

Recurrent volvulus due to inverse rotation of bowel at 6-year child

I.P. Zhurilo, V.K. Litovka, K.V. Latyshov

.. , ..

OPPORTUNITIES OF FORECASTING OF recurrent gastroduodenal ulcer bleeding

P.G. Kondratenko, E.E. Radenko

REVIEWS

ղòί ֲ ϲί

.. , ..  

THE METHODS OF SURGICAL CORRECTION IN PATIENTS WITH INOPERATING PANCREATIS CANCER

O.E. Kanikovskiy, D.I. Grebenyuk 

²ů

ANNIVERSARIES

75 ..

.. , .. , .. , A.M. , .. , .. , ..

75 YEARS OF K.T. OVNATANYAN DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY

Y.G. Kolkin, V.V. Khatsko, A.G. Vysotsky, A.M. Dudin, S.V. Mejakov, F.A. Gredjev, A.E. Kuzmenko